Rotary Standard High Frequency Vibrating Screen
|FOB Price:||US $900-3,100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $900-3,100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: BZ-800
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Screening Any Powder
- Object: Food Processing
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Layer: From 1 to 5 Layer
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: as request
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vertical Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Material: Stainless Steel 304 of Contact Parts
- Diameter: From 400mm to 1800mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
This high frequency vibrating screen is portable unit, ideal for separation various types of solids from solid mixtures and gradation of products based on their particle sizes to get uniformly sized product. They are designed for screening the dry material through any mesh size as per particles size. Manufactured also in double/triple/four decks for multiple grading sizes in the same batch in the same process.
√ Advantages for high frequency vibrating screen:
1. Easily change screen cloth as needed
2. Automatic discharge of oversized materials
3. Can be applied for screening particle, powder, liquid in various industries
4. All- closed design, no dust pollution
5. Sort material into multi-levels at one operation
6. Low noise, less than 60 decibels
The type of high frequency vibrating screen is suspended on rugged springs that allow it to vibrate freely while minimizing power consumption and preventing vibration transmission to the floor. The flow patterns of material can be fine turned for screening efficiency by repositioning the bottom eccentric weight relative to the top eccentric weight.
√ Technical parameter
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Dimension|
√ Applicable industries
|1||Chemical industry||resin pigment, medicine, grease, fire-extinguishing agent, rubber and plastic|
|2||Grinding material, glass, ceramic industry||silica sand, alumina, grinding material, glass powder, refractory material|
|3||Food industry||sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, bean milk, yeasts must, pollen, food additive|
|4||Paper-making industry||whitish soil slush, black and white fluid, filling fluid, waste fluid and paper-making fluid|
|5||Mine industry||quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide|
|6||Mechanical industry||casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder|
|7||Others||carbon black, light calcium, additive, pearl powder, catalyst|
√ Matters needing attention
1. Once the machine on operation, the vibration part shall not be connected or contact with any object.
2. When feeding materials, pay attention to ensure the uniform feeding.
3. When the material through down, keeping no big impact to damage the screen.
4. Before operation and power off, there should no be any material on screen surface.
5. If there is any abnormal sound in the operation, the machine should be shutdown immediately and to check.
6. Ensure vibration motor maintenance regularly.
√ Tell us the following information for selection of high frequency vibrating screen:
Name of material
Characteristic of material, such as water content, size of material, specific gravity
Capacity per hour you asked
Sieve mesh for each layer
How many layers you asked
3. Working situation
Voltage, Hertz, Phase