Rotary Vibrating Screen for Screening Powdered Sugar
|FOB Price:||US $900-2,200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $900-2,200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: XZS-1000-1S
- Function: Rotary Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Screening Any Powder
- Object: Food Processing
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- Product Name: Rotary Vibrating Screen
- Layer: 1-4 Layers as Needed
- Sieve Screen: Stainless Steel Sieve Screen
- Certification: ISO/BV/Ce/SGS
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: size depend on capacity you asked
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Color: as Request
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: Client′s Local Market
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
We are engaged in manufacturing screening machine that is extensively used for separation of solids and gradation of material in accordance with their sizes. Available in diameter of 400mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm...1800mm according to processing capacity per hour you asked. They are designed for screening the dry material through any mesh size as per particles size. Manufactured also in double/triple/four decks for multiple grading sizes in the same batch in the same process.
√ Main features
1. Easily change screen cloth as needed
2. Automatic discharge of oversized materials
3. Can be applied for screening particle, powder, liquid in various industries
4. All- closed design, no dust pollution
5. Sort material into multi-levels at one operation
6. Low noise, less than 60 decibels
√ Technical parameter
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Dimension|
√ Working principle
Rotary vibrating screen for screening powdered sugar is suspended on rugged springs that allow it to vibrate freely while minimizing power consumption and preventing vibration transmission to the floor. The flow patterns of material can be fine turned for screening efficiency by repositioning the bottom eccentric weight relative to the top eccentric weight.
√ Applicable industries
|1||Chemical industry||resin pigment, medicine, grease, fire-extinguishing agent, rubber and plastic|
|2||Grinding material, glass, ceramic industry||silica sand, alumina, grinding material, glass powder, refractory material.|
|3||Food industry||sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, bean milk, yeasts must, pollen|
|4||Paper-making industry||whitish soil slush, black and white fluid, filling fluid, waste fluid and paper-making fluid.|
|5||Mine industry||quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide.|
|6||Mechanical industry||casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder|
|7||Others||carbon black, light calcium, additive, pearl powder, catalyst|
√ Matters needing attention
1. Once the machine on operation, vibration part shall not be connected or contact with any object.
2. When feeding materials, pay attention to ensure the uniform feeding.
3. When the material through down, keeping no big impact to damage the screen.
4. Before operation and power off, there should no be any material on screen surface.
5. If there is any abnormal sound in the operation, the machine should be shutdown immediately and to check.
6. Ensure vibration motor maintenance regularly.
√ By sending the following informations for getting right model...
|1||Material||Name of material|
|Characteristic of material, such as water content, size of material, specific gravity|
|2||Machine||Capacity per hour you asked|
|How many layers you asked|
|Sieve mesh for each layer|
|3||Working situation||Voltage, Hertz, Phase|
|4||Others||requirements you asked|
Email us let's confrim more abou the model of ratory vibrating screen for screening powdered sugar...