Test Sieve Analysis Standard Test Sieve
|FOB Price:||US $400-800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $400-800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: SYS-200
- Function: Test Sieve Analysis
- Usage: Analysis of Particle Size
- Object: Powder or Particles
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Spring
- Customized: Customized
- Voltage: 220V, 110V, 50 or 60Hz
- Port: Shanghai, Qingdao
- Power: 0.12kw
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: 360*300*736
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- MOQ: Only One Set
- Layer: Upto 8 Layers
- Transportation: by Sea, Air as Request
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
It is recommended for general laboratory use and for the fine sieving of size particles.
It enjoys the following advantages:
1. Typically requires 50-150g of sample material
2. Setting time limits for 1 second -9999 seconds
3. Up to 9 fractions in one sieving operation
4. One person can pick up it
5. Approved ISO 9001:2008, CE and BV certificates
|1||Sieves||Layer||1-8 layer as requested|
|4||Noise||db||Less than 50|
|5||Feed capacity(once)||G||Less than 200g|
Photo show main body and parts
Height and material
Layer suggest from 3-8 layer
Mesh size for reference
Before usage of standard test sieve please note that
a. Turn off power supply when the machine is not in use for an extended period of time.
b. Clean the sieves after operation, so they will be ready for use next time.
c. Do not splash water on the machine to avoid current leakage.
d. Turn the machine off immediately in the event of unusual noises and inspect for blockage or other irregularities.
e. Always ensure the lock nut are securely tightened before operation.
How to operate for getting good analysis result?
Step 1: Weighing the tested material
Step 2: Place sieves with required mesh on the machine base sequentially
Step 3: Pour the tested material into the top of sieve
Step 4: The above step is OK, then cover with the lid and set the right time
Step 5: Power on
Step 6: It's time to set up, power off
Step 7: Remove the lid and sieves one by one from the top to bottom
Step 8: Summary: measure the weight of test material leaved on each sieve and bottom pan, and then gets their proportion and other related analysis result.
If you need one set of standard test sieve, please let's know the following requirements:
1. How many sieves you need at once
2. The mesh size of each sieves
3. Please suggest the voltage in your plant
4. Sieve frame and wire mesh are made of stainless steel 304 are OK
Friends, email us tell your requirements for getting best price and cooperation chance.