Rotary Vibration Sieve for Glaze in Ceramic Industry
|FOB Price:||US $500-900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-900/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RBM|
- Model NO.: GP-600
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Lightweight Fine Shaker
- Object: Glaze or Pigment
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Spring
- Customized: Customized
- Product Name: Rotary Vibration Sieve
- Layer: 1-2 Layers
- Height: Adjustable
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: diameter from 450mm to 1200mm
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Diameter: From 400 to 1800mm
- Movable Supports: Supply as Needed
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
The high frequency rotary vibration sieve is used for screening glaze and other viscous fluids. It's adopted high frequency vibration motor and equipped with flexible support frame, its height can be adjusted according to your working place and height of production line.
Features for vibration sieve
1. Nice appearance and good performance
2. Move easily because of the universal wheel
3. Height of support frame can be adjustable
4. Mainly for screening glaze and other liquid
5. Be equipped with high frequency vibration motor of Rpm 2980
6. Protection grade is IP54, Insulation class is F
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Largest vibration force||Layer|
Main function for this model of vibration sieve
Solid - Liquid Separation
Removal of solid from liquid, pulp from water, lumps from slurry, final get the desired raw material, such as slurry, glaze, paint and so on.
How does the model work?
The vibration sieve is suspended on rugged springs that allow it to vibrate freely while minimizing power consumption and preventing vibration transmission to the floor. The flow patterns of material can be fine turned for screening efficiency by repositioning the bottom eccentric weight relative to the top eccentric weight.
Matters needing attention
1. Once the machine on operation, vibration part shall not be connected or contact with any object.
2. When feeding materials, pay attention to ensure the uniform feeding.
3. When the material through down, keeping no big impact to damage the screen.
4. Before operation and power off, there should no be any material on screen surface.
5. If there is any abnormal sound in the operation, the machine should be shutdown immediately and to check.
6. Ensure vibration motor maintenance regularly.
How to get the model or other type of vibration sieve
Tell us the following informaton for getting suitable model, send email now
1. Specific name of the processed material
2. Characteristic of the processed material
3. Your aim
4. How many layers you need and the sieve mesh for each layer
More details, let's confirm by email, please