Material Conveying Machine Spiral Screw Conveyor
|FOB Price:||US $780-2,400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $780-2,400/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: LS-133
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Application: Chemical Industry, Grain Transport, Mining Transport, Power Plant
- Product Name: spiral Conveyor
- Machine Type: Horizontal or Inclined Type
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Structure: Conveyor System
- Material Feature: Anti-Corrosion
- Condition: New
- Material of Machine: Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel
- Function: Converying Processing Material
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: size as requested
- HS Code: 8428391000
Spiral screw conveyor is general-purpose transportation equipment which use rotating of the helical vane, and promote the material move forward along the machine body, it is suitable for transport powder, granule and small piece of material. Horizontal, inclined, or vertical conveyors are also available.
For Choosing different type according to your special situation
1.Tubular type screw conveyor
2.Trough type screw conveyer
3.Hopper type screw conveyor
Features for spiral screw conveyor
(1) Installation, disassembly and maintenance is very convenient, and low failure rate
(2) Simple structure, small size, so the occupied area and space is not very big
(3) Can have multiple feeding port and discharging port as needed
(4) Easy to form the production line, can be connected with packaging equipment, storage equipment, mixing equipment or screening equipment
(5) Can be customized with hopper or running wheels and others
(6) Reliable sealing
How to choose one set of spiral screw conveyor, please let's know the following questions:
1. What is the conveying material and its physical characteristics? such as bulk density, feeding size, temperature, mositure content etc.
2. What is the processing capacity per hour?
3. What is the inclination angle needed?
4. What is the conveying length or tell us the distance from inlet to outlet?