Direct Manufacturer Supply Resonable Testing Sieves Price
|FOB Price:||US $460-900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $460-900/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: SYS-200
- Mass Scope of Workpiece: <900kg
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Mechanical Load
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Power: 0.12kw
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Max Diameter of Workpiece: <500mm
- Type: Vibration Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 1
- Control: Manual Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: 0.18CBM
- HS Code: 84741000
Sieving is an effective method for particle size measurement. It is commonly used for Quality Control in almost all industries such as chemicals, mining and metallurgy, food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and any laboratory involved in particle size analysis. The displayed model is a good helper for particle size analysis.
Features of Testing Sieves
1. Application: evaluation of size analysis
2. Typically requires 50-150g of sample material
3. Setting time limits for 1 second -9999 seconds
4. Up to 9 fractions in one sieving operation
5. One person can pick up it
6. Approved ISO 9001:2008, CE and BV certificates
7. Accurate mesh size guarantees precise analysis of sample
|1||Sieves||Layer||1-8 layer as requested|
|4||Noise||db||Less than 50|
|5||Feed capacity(once)||G||Less than 200g|
Photo show main body and parts
Height and material
Layer suggest from 3-8 layer
Mesh size for reference
Please note that:
a. Turn off power supply when the machine is not in use for an extended period of time.
b. Clean the sieves after operation, so they will be ready for use next time.
c. Do not splash water on the machine to avoid current leakage.
d. Turn the machine off immediately in the event of unusual noises and inspect for blockage or other irregularities.
e. Always ensure the lock nut are securely tightened before operation.
If you need one set of testing sieves, please let's know the following requirements
1. How many sieves you need at once
2. The mesh size of each sieves
3. Please suggest the voltage in your plant
Choose us, the good sieving result promised for you, action now!