Vibrating Screen Sieve Machine for Dry Powder / Grain
|FOB Price:||US $900-2,200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $900-2,200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: XZS-1000-2S
- Function: Vibration Screen Sieve
- Usage: Experiments Shaker
- Object: Food Processing
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Source: Vertical Vibration Motor
- Voltage: 380-415V
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: size depend on capacity you asked
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Diameter: From 400 to 1800mm
- Layer: 1-4 Layers
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
We are engaged in manufacturing screening machine that is extensively used for separation of solids and gradation of material in accordance with their sizes. Available in diameter of 400mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm...1800mm according to processing capacity per hour you asked. They are designed for screening the dry material through any mesh size as per particles size. Manufactured also in double/triple/four decks for multiple grading sizes in the same batch in the same process.
Features of vibrating screen sieve
1. Easily change screen cloth as needed
2. Automatic discharge of oversized materials
3. Can be applied for screening particle, powder, liquid in various industries
4. All- closed design, no dust pollution
5. Sort material into multi-levels at one operation
6. Low noise, less than 60 decibels
The vibrating screen sieve is suspended on rugged springs that allow it to vibrate freely while minimizing power consumption and preventing vibration transmission to the floor. The flow patterns of material can be fine turned for screening efficiency by repositioning the bottom eccentric weight relative to the top eccentric weight.
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Dimension|
Chemical industry: Resin, powder, paint, fine powder, soda, citric acid
Ceramic industry: Alumina, quartz sand, slurry, glaze and pigment
Foodstuffs industry: Sugar, salt, alkali milk, powder, soybean milk, yeast
Papermaking industry: Black and white liquid paper, pulp, waste water recycle
Metallurgy: Metal powder, welding rod powder
Pharmacy: Chinese medicine powder, western medicine powder
Pollutant treatment: Rubbish waste, oil animal, droppings
Matters needing attention
1. Once the machine on operation, the vibration part shall not be connected or contact with any object.
2. When feeding materials, pay attention to ensure the uniform feeding.
3. When the material through down, keeping no big impact to damage the screen.
4. Before operation and power off, there should no be any material on screen surface.
5. If there is any abnormal sound in the operation, the machine should be shutdown immediately and to check.
6. Ensure vibration motor maintenance regularly.
Only by sending us the following information for selection of vibrating screen sieve:
|Name of material|
|Characteristic of material, such as water content, size of material, specific gravity|
|Capacity per hour you asked|
|How many layers you asked|
|Sieve mesh for each layer|
|Voltage, Hertz, Phase|