High Quality Rotary Vibrating Sieve / Vibration Sieve
|FOB Price:||US $900-3,100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $900-3,100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: XZS-600-1S
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Experiments Shaker
- Object: Food Processing
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- Product Name: Vibration Sieve
- Layer: From 1 to 5 Layer
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Rotary Vane Shaker
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Material: Stainless Steel 304 of Contact Parts
- Diameter: From 400mm to 1800mm
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: as request
- HS Code: 84741000
This Machine is portable unit, ideal for separation various types of solids from solid mixtures and gradation of products based on their particle sizes to get uniformly sized product. They are designed for screening the dry material through any mesh size as per particles size. Manufactured also in double/triple/four decks for multiple grading sizes in the same batch in the same process.
The type of vibration sieve is suspended on rugged springs that allow it to vibrate freely while minimizing power consumption and preventing vibration transmission to the floor. The flow patterns of material can be fine turned for screening efficiency by repositioning the bottom eccentric weight relative to the top eccentric weight.
Advantages for vibration sieve
1. Easily change screen cloth as needed
2. Automatic discharge of oversized materials
3. Can be applied for screening particle, powder, liquid in various industries
4. All- closed design, no dust pollution
5. Sort material into multi-levels at one operation
6. Low noise, less than 60 decibels
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Dimension|
|1||Chemical industry||resin pigment, medicine, grease, fire-extinguishing agent, rubber and plastic|
|2||Grinding material, glass, ceramic industry||silica sand, alumina, grinding material, glass powder, refractory material|
|3||Food industry||sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, bean milk, yeasts must, pollen, food additive|
|4||Paper-making industry||whitish soil slush, black and white fluid, filling fluid, waste fluid and paper-making fluid|
|5||Mine industry||quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide|
|6||Mechanical industry||casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder|
|7||Others||carbon black, light calcium, additive, pearl powder, catalyst|
Matters needing attention when use the vibration sieve
1. Once the machine on operation, the vibration part shall not be connected or contact with any object.
2. When feeding materials, pay attention to ensure the uniform feeding.
3. When the material through down, keeping no big impact to damage the screen.
4. Before operation and power off, there should no be any material on screen surface.
5. If there is any abnormal sound in the operation, the machine should be shutdown immediately and to check.
6. Ensure vibration motor maintenance regularly.
Tell us the following information for selection of vibration sieve
Name of material
Characteristic of material, such as water content, size of material, specific gravity
Capacity per hour you asked
How many layers you asked
Sieve mesh for each layer
3. Working situation
Voltage, Hertz, Phase
Email us for sharing your demands and let's suggest the suitable model for you...