200mm Lab Particle Sample Grain Test Sieve
|FOB Price:||US $400-800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $400-800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: SYS-200
- Mass Scope of Workpiece: <900kg
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Mechanical Load
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Voltage: 220V, 110V, 50 or 60Hz
- Port: Shanghai, Qingdao
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
- Max Diameter of Workpiece: <500mm
- Type: Vibration Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 1
- Control: Manual Control
- Power Source: AC110V
- MOQ: Only One Set
- Layer: Upto 8 Layers
- Specification: 360*300*736
- HS Code: 84741000
Lab sample particle grading screener is recommended for general laboratory use and for the fine sieving of particles size.
Photo show main body and parts
Height and material
Layer suggest from 3-8 layer
Mesh size for reference
1. Application: evaluation of size analysis
2. Typically requires 50-150g of sample material
3. Setting time limits for 1 second -9999 seconds
4. Up to 9 fractions in one sieving operation
5. One person can pick up it
6. Approved ISO 9001:2008, CE and BV certificates
7. Accurate mesh size guarantees precise analysis of sample
Please note that:
a. Turn off power supply when the machine is not in use for an extended period of time.
b. Clean the sieves after operation, so they will be ready for use next time.
c. Do not splash water on the machine to avoid current leakage.
d. Turn the machine off immediately in the event of unusual noises and inspect for blockage or other irregularities.
e. Always ensure the lock nut is securely tightened before operation.
Does your sieve testing process sound like this?
1. You pour the sample into the top sieve, clamp the stack and turn on the shaker.
2. The shaker is finish
3. You clean each sieve and weigh the results.
4. Now you divide the weight of the sample retained in each sieve by the total weight to get % retained.
5. This process can take 10-15 minutes for a stack of 9 sieves.
If you need one set of Grain Test Sieve, please let's know the following requirements:
1. How many sieves you need at once
2. The mesh size of each sieves
3. Please suggest the voltage in your plant