Vertical Chain Bucket Elevator with Good Price
|FOB Price:||US $1,800-2,900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,800-2,900/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Months|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, RMB|
- Model NO.: ZD-2L
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Design: Z Type
- Good Sealing: Prevent Environmental Pollution
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: 400*600(box size)
- HS Code: 8428320000
- Structure: Combined Chain
- Driven Type: Electric Motor
- Hoist Height: as Request
- MOQ: One Set
- Feature: Oil Resistant
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
vertical chain bucket elevator are used for conveying of grain and fine dry materials in vertical upward direction. They are not suitable for materials characterized by adhesion, binging or corrosive effects on metal machine parts. Conveyed material comes through an inlet extender into buckets or it is scooped from the elevator foot and carried up by means of a bucket conveyor chain where it is thrown out into an outlet hopper.
1. Completely enclosed for dust and weather-tight operation
2. The lifting height as requested
3. Obvious features such as low power required, effective inflow feeding or guiding discharge
4. Sealing condition could effectively reduces the environmental pollution.
5. Easy operation and maintenance, less vulnerable pieces
Photos for model
The vertical chain bucket elevator is composed of three parts of box. They are upper box ,middle box and bottom box. The chain maintains a certain speed of movement with help of motor and reducer to transport raw material to a certain height evenly. It is one of the most economical means for granular or pulverulent products handling. Buckets are fixed on chain vertically to transfer the raw material.
It is designed for fast and convenient conveying of powders, they are used in leading processing plants for conveying dry powder or grain size materials.
How to get the model? Only by sending us the listed questions:
1. What's the material you are going to deal with
2. What are the physical characteristics of the material
Such as the size, temperature, density, moisture content etc
3. What's the producing capacity you are going to achieve
4. What is the lifting height of the elevator (distance between inlet and outlet)
Email us your requirements, let's suggest right model for you...