Rotary Glaze Vibrating Screen for Liquid
|FOB Price:||US $500-900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-900/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RBM|
- Model NO.: GP-800
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Screening Glaze
- Object: Glaze and Pigment
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- Product Name: Vibrating Screen
- Height: Can Be Modified
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Movable Support: as Request
- Diameter: From 600 to 1200mm
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: diameter from 450mm to 1200mm
- HS Code: 84741000
The model of vibrating screen is used for screening glaze and other viscous fluids. It's adopted high frequency vibration motor and equipped with flexible support frame, its height can be adjusted according to your working place and height of production line.
√ Advantages for glaze vibrating screen
1. Nice appearance and good performance
2. Move easily because of the universal wheel
3. Height of support frame can be adjustable
4. Mainly for screening glaze and other liquid
5. Be equipped with high frequency vibration motor of Rpm 2980
6. Protection grade is IP54, Insulation class is F
√ Technical parameter
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Largest vibration force||Layer|
√ Main function
1. Remove impurities from liquid: this device can remove impurity in the liquid materials.
2. Solid-liquid separation: be designed for single or double deck, and useful for separating the solid from the liquid.
√ This product is continuously improved:
For this model of glaze vibrating screen, its shape of feeding hole and discharging hole, height of supporting legs can be adjustable to suit requirements of production line. All our efforts win the satisfaction of customer.
√ How does the glaze vibrating screen work?
The glaze vibrating screen is suspended on rugged springs that allow it to vibrate freely while minimizing power consumption and preventing vibration transmission to the floor. The flow patterns of material can be fine turned for screening efficiency by repositioning the bottom eccentric weight relative to the top eccentric weight.
√ Matters needing attention
a.Confirm there is no any damage on the screen mesh
b.Confirm the transport supports are removed
a.Check to confirm that there is no abnormal noise
b.Confirm the current is stable
c.Vibrating motor has a normal vibration
Remove the dust and keeping clean
√ Customized solutions
In addition to applying standard design options and Hengyu has the capability for extensive modification to meet application requirements. Such redesign is customer-driven, based on type of your raw material, flow characteristics, capacity needs or other process parameters.
√ How to get the model? Please tell us the following informaton for getting suitable model...
1. Specific name of the processed material
2. Characteristic of the processed material
3. Your aim
4. How many layers you need and the sieve mesh for each layer
More details, let's confirm by email, please