Laboratory Use Size Classifier Small Sieve Shaker
|FOB Price:||US $400-800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $400-800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: SYS-200
- Function: Solid Sample Sieving
- Usage: Solid Sample Analysis
- Object: Any Powder or Solid
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- Voltage: 220V or 110V, 50 or 60Hz
- Port: Shanghai, Qingdao
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: 360*300*736
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- MOQ: Only One Set
- Layer: Upto 8 Layers
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
Sieving is an effective method for particle size measurement. It is commonly used for Quality Control in almost all industries such as chemicals, mining and metallurgy, food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and any laboratory involved in particle size analysis. The displayed model is a good helper for particle size analysis.
The model of sieve shaker enjoys the following advantages
1. Application: evaluation of size analysis
2. Typically requires 50-150g of sample material
3. Setting time limits for 1 second -9999 seconds
4. Up to 9 fractions in one sieving operation
5. One person can pick up it
6. Approved ISO 9001:2008, CE and BV certificates
7. Accurate mesh size guarantees precise analysis of sample
Photo show main body and parts
Height and material
Layer suggest from 3-8 layer
Mesh size for reference
Please note that:
|a. Prior to operate the sieve shaker, ensure all the components are fastened, no broken on the sieves, no damage on the machine body, and the electrical cables are connected properly.|
b. Please check whether the machine model and specification are the same as your order.
c. Power supply is the same as shown on the machine plaque. (Tolerance for voltage is +/- 10%)
|a. Make sure the machine has been positioned horizontally|
b. Check the power and make sure it is in line with the required, check grounding wire.
c. The machine body cannot contact with other things.
d. Must use the fixing nut to fix the sieves.
|a. Turn off the power|
b. Clean the sieves after operation, place the machine in the right place
What if it could be better?
1. Pour sample in the top sieve, suggest less than 200g.
2. Clamp the fasteners, set the timer and start the shaker.
3. After the end of the set time, loosen the fasteners
4. Weight sample on each sieve to get the analysis result.
If you need one set of sieve shaker, please let's know the following requirements:
1. How many sieves you need at once
2. The mesh size of each sieves
3. Please suggest the voltage in your plant