Vibrating Screen Used for Screening Slurry for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $1,250-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,250-2,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: BD-1000
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: for Screening Slurry in Ceramic
- Object: Slurry
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Port: Qingdao, Shanghai as Needed
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: 1000mm diameter
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- MOQ: One Set
- Motor: IP55
- Transport Package: Weeden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
The model named Badao, in Chinese words mean it's an excellent guy with good performance. It is designed for screening slurry and dirty water in general, and it is our independently patented product. It has been constantly up-dated to reach high level of reliability and performance. At present, it has been used in a number of well-known domestic and foreign ceramic enterprises.
Features of vibrating screen
1. Patented product with less consumption
2. Light weight compared with traditional models
3. Used for slurry in general
4. Customization accepted, technical parameters can be modified
5. CE, ISO, SGS, BV passed
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Largest vibration force||Amplitude|
1. Chemical industry: resin, pigment, cosmetic, coatings, Chinese medicine powder.
2. Food industry: sugar powder, starch, salt, rice noodle, milk powder, egg powder, sauce, syrup.
3. Metallurgy, Mining industry: aluminum powder, copper powder, ore alloy powder, welding rod powder.
4. Medical industry: all kinds of medicine
5. Waste treatment: disposed oil, disposed water, disposed dye waste water
Matters needing attention
1.Once the machine on operation, the vibration part shall not be connected or contact with any object.
2. When feeding materials, pay attention to ensure the uniform feeding.
3. When the material through down, keeping no big impact to damage the screen.
4. Before operation and power off, there should not be any material on screen surface.
5. If there is any abnormal sound in the operation, the machine should be shut down immediately and to check.
6. Ensure vibration motor maintenance regularly.
We are engaged in manufacturing separating machine that is extensively used for separation of solids and gradation of material in accordance with their sizes. These are thoroughly tested for precision, quality and durability and operate on the principle of powder trembling and interacting. Further, these are suitable for both solid-solid and solid-liquid separation applications.
If you are interested in any of the vibrating screen, please tell us the following information:
Name of material
Characteristic of material, such as water content, size of material, specific gravity
Capacity per hour you asked
How many layers you asked
Sieve mesh for each layer
3. Working situation
Voltage, Hertz, Phase