Laboratory Vibrating Screen for Sieving Micropowder Sample
|FOB Price:||US $400-800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $400-800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: SYS-200
- Mass Scope of Workpiece: <900kg
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Mechanical Load
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Voltage: 220V or 110V, 50 or 60Hz
- Port: Shanghai, Qingdao
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
- Max Diameter of Workpiece: <500mm
- Type: Vibration Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 1
- Control: Manual Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- MOQ: Only One Set
- Layer: Upto 8 Layers
- Specification: 360*300*736
- HS Code: 84741000
Laboratory vibrating screen is recommended for general laboratory use and for the fine sieving of particles.
1. Application: evaluation of size analysis
2. Typically requires 50-150g of sample material
3. Setting time limits for 1 second -9999 seconds
4. Up to 9 fractions in one sieving operation
5. One person can pick up it
6. Approved ISO 9001:2008, CE and BV certificates
7. Accurate mesh size guarantees precise analysis of sample
Photo show main body and parts
Height and material
Layer suggest from 3-8 layer
Mesh size for reference
Please note that when use the laboratory vibrating screen:
a. Turn off power supply when the machine is not in use for an extended period of time.
b. Clean the sieves after operation, so they will be ready for use next time.
c. Do not splash water on the machine to avoid current leakage.
d. Turn the machine off immediately in the event of unusual noises and inspect for blockage or other irregularities.
e. Always ensure the lock nut is securely tightened before operation.
What if it could be better?
1. Pour sample in the top sieve, suggest less than 200g.
2. Clamp the fasteners, set the timer and start the shaker.
3. After the end of the set time, loosen the fasteners
4. Weight sample on each sieve to get the analysis result.
If you need one set of laboratory vibrating screen, please let's know the following requirements:
1. How many sieves you need at once
2. The mesh size of each sieves
3. Please suggest the voltage in your plant