Vertical Conveyor Machine Bucket Elevator
|FOB Price:||US $1,050-2,300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,050-2,300/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Months|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, RMB|
- Model NO.: ZD-5L
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Design: Z Type
- Good Sealing: Prevent Environmental Pollution
- Feature: Oil Resistant
- Specification: 500*750(box size)
- HS Code: 8428320000
- Structure: Combined Chain
- Driven Type: Electric Motor
- Hoist Height: as Request
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
Bucket Elevator are used for conveying of grain and fine dry materials in vertical upward direction. They are not suitable for materials characterized by adhesion, bingling or corrosive effects on metal machine parts. Conveyed material comes through an inlet extender into buckets or it is scooped from the elevator foot and carried up by means of a bucket conveyor chain where it is thrown out into an outlet hopper.
Features of Bucket Elevator
1. Completely enclosed for dust and weather-tight operation
2. The lifting height as requested
3. Obvious features such as low power required, effective inflow feeding or guiding discharge
4. Sealing condition could effectively reduces the environmental pollution.
5. Easy operation and maintenance, less vulnerable pieces
|Capacity per Bucket||2L||5L|
Photos for reference
Working principle of Bucket Elevator
The buckets carry the raw materials from the bottom of machine, and lift them to the top with the rotation of chain, turn down after by passing the wheel at the top and throw down the materials into the receiving tank. And the bucket elevator usually are enclosed which can prevent the dust flying in a mess in the bucket elevator.
It is designed for fast and convenient conveying of powders, they are used in leading processing plants for conveying dry powder or grain size materials.
How to get one set of Bucket Elevator?
1. What's the material you are going to deal with
2. What are the physical characteristics of the material
Such as the size, temperature, density, moisture content etc
3. What's the producing capacity you are going to achive
4. What is the lifting height of the elevator (distance between inlet and outlet)
Send us email for getting more details....