Inclined Cement Screw Conveyor
|FOB Price:||US $780-2,400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $780-2,400/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: LS-160
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Application: Chemical Industry, Grain Transport, Mining Transport, Power Plant
- Product Name: Cement Screw Conveyor
- Design: Horizontal, Inclined, Tube or Hopper
- Movable Support: Supply as Demand
- Multi-Discharging: Design as Demand
- Guarantee Period: 1 Year
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: size as demand
- HS Code: 8428391000
- Structure: Conveyor System
- Material Feature: Anti-Corrosion
- Condition: New
- Function: Transfer Bulk Materials
- Driving Device: Motor+Reducer
- Multi-Feeding: Design as Demand
- Power: 380V, 50Hz, 3phase or as Request
- MOQ: Only 1 Set
- Transport Package: Wooden Case as Exporting Standard
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
A screw conveyor is a mechanism that uses a rotating helical screw blade usually within a tube, to move liquid or granular materials. They are used in many bulk handling industries. Screw conveyors in modern industry are often used horizontally or at a slight incline as an efficient way to move semi-solid materials, including food waste, wood chips, aggregates, cereal grains, animal feed, and many others.
For Choosing different type according to your special situation
|Type 1||Horizontal type||Type 2||Inclined type|
|Type 3||Shaft-less screw conveyor||Type 4||Shaft screw conveyor|
|Type 5||U shape||Type 6||Hopper type|
Technical parameters of screw conveyor
Keep area around screw conveyor clean and free of obstacles and to avoid interference with the function of the screw conveyor.
Periodic inspections should be made of the following:
1. Bearings: check for proper lubrication. Lubricate all bearings in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
2. Gear reducers: check for proper lubrication. Lubricate all bearings in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
3. Screw blade: check for damage, excessive wear and material buildup. Replace screw blade sections as necessary.
4. Tube or troughs: check for damage, excessive wear and material buildup. Replace tube or trough sections as necessary.
5. Seal: check for leakage. Adjust seal or replace packing as necessary.
6. Assembly bolts: check for tightness.
How to get one set of screw conveyor, please share with us the following questions:
1. What is the conveying material and its physical characteristics? such as bulk density, feeding size, temperature, mositure content etc.
2. What is the processing capacity per hour?
3. What is the inclination angle needed?
4. What is the conveying length or tell us the distance from inlet to outlet?
Contact us today to start building a bright future together. Email us tell your requirements about screw conveyor now...