Ultrasonic Vibrating Screen Machine for Screening Micropowder
|FOB Price:||US $900-2,200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $900-2,200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Months|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: CSB-1000
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Screening Fine Powder
- Object: Chemical, Food Industry or Others
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- Product Name: Ultrasonic Vibrating Screen
- Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Power Source: Vertical Vibration Motor
- Trademark: Hengyu
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Use Vertical Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Diameter: 400-1500 mm Diameter for Choice
- Port: Qingdao or as Request
- Advantage: Ultrasonic Device
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
The ultrasonic vibrating screen is adopting technology of ultrasound, which is combined the three dimensional vibrating screens and ultrasound technology. It makes processed material do traditional three dimensional vibrations, and at the same time it adds another vibration of low-amplitude and high-vibration frequency to achieve screen super-fine materials of good screening result. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, metallurgy, chemical industry, food and other industries. It has high screening precision, and it is a big technological breakthrough in screening filed to solve screening problems of reunion, strong adsorption, electrostatic.
√ Working principle
The ultrasonic generator transfer the single phase AC power to high frequency AC of 37KHz, then it is transmitted by connecting cable to transducer to put it into mechanical vibration of 37KHz, which is uniformly transferred to the screen surface via ultrasonic screen frame, that make the processed materials do three dimensional vibration, at the same time add another vibration of high frequency and small amplitude, all this make the processed material always keep suspended state, and effectively inhibit the phenomenon of adhesion and plugging.
√ Technical parameter
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Dimension(mm)||Layers|
1. With the structure of sealing completely. The noise is low and no powder pollution
2. This model can be supplied of different sizes depending upon capacity required.
3. Changing the trajectory of material by adjusting the angle of the upper and lower weight on the vibration motor.
4. The machine's outlet can be adjusted to any direction. Sieved material can be discharged straight away that is suitable for automated operation.
5. Be suitable for sieving the ultra-fine powder, especially for screening the materials difficult to process.
6. Can be installed the omni-directional wheels as request
7. Approved ISO 9001:2008, CE and BV certificates.
Ultrasonic vibrating screen is mainly used for efficiently sieving powder with features of light density, low humidity, easy adhesion or super fine powder. It can completely solve the difficult screening problems that similar screening machines cannot solve.
√ Tell us the following information for selection of ultrasonic vibrating screen:
Name of material
Characteristic of material, such as water content, size of material, specific gravity
Capacity per hour you asked
How many layers you asked
Sieve mesh for each layer
3. Working situation
Voltage, Hertz, Phase