Vertical Discharge Circular Vibratory Sieve for Wheat Starch
|FOB Price:||US $950-1,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $950-1,600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, RMB|
- Model NO.: ZP-1200
- Function: Vibratory Sieve Machine
- Usage: Screening Wheat Starch
- Object: Food Processing
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- Product Name: Vibratory Sieve
- Layer: 1 Layer
- Voltage: 380-415V
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Motor
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Diameter: From 400 to 1800mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Specification: size as requirements of handling capacity
- HS Code: 84741000
It allows for high capacity wet or dry scalping in a compact, low headroom design. Single motors mounted on sides of the body, allow unrestricted flow of material and create the 3-D motion that allows oversize material full discharged, keeping the screen clear for maximum product flow. Its low headroom requirements and straight flow design, allow it fit easily into existing product lines without reworking the entire system.
Mainly used for
Processing material include: powder, granular and so on.
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Largest vibration force||Layer|
Working principle of vibratory sieve
The model is suspended on rugged springs that allow it to vibrate freely while minimizing power consumption and preventing vibration transmission to the floor. The flow patterns of material can be fine turned for screening efficiency by repositioning the bottom eccentric weight relative to the top eccentric weight.
Matters needing attention
1. Once the machine on operation, vibration part shall not be connected or contact with any object.
2. When feeding materials, pay attention to ensure the uniform feeding.
3. When the material through down, keeping no big impact to damage the screen.
4. Before operation and power off, there should no be any material on screen surface.
5. If there is any abnormal sound in the operation, the machine should be shutdown immediately and to check.
6. Ensure vibration motor maintenance regularly.
Tell us your requirements for getting right vibratory sieve
1. Name of the processing material and its characteristic
2. Capacity per hour you asked
3. Your aim: separate material into different size, remove impurities in powder or liquid, others
4. How many layers you asked and the sieve mesh for each layer
5. Working situation: voltage, Hertz, Phase