Automatic Mechanical Coffee Bean Vibro Sieve
|FOB Price:||US $900-1,900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $900-1,900/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package as Export Standard|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: BZS-800
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Experiments Shaker
- Object: Food Processing
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Diameter: From 400 to 1800mm
- Material: Stainless Steel for Contacted Parts
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Specification: as request
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Rotary Vane Shaker
- Shaft Number: Single
- Supporting Device: Plate Spring
- Customized: Customized
- Product Name: Vibro Sieve
- Layer: 1-4 Layers
- Driven Type: Vibration Motor
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
This vibro sieve is portable unit, ideal for separation various types of solids from solid mixtures and gradation of products based on their particle sizes to get uniformly sized product. They are designed for screening the dry material through any mesh size as per particles size.
Manufactured also in double/triple/four decks for multiple grading sizes in the same batch in the same process.
Features of vibro sieve:
1. Easily change screen cloth as needed
2. Automatic discharge of oversized materials
3. Can be applied for screening particle, powder, liquid in various industries
4. All- closed design, no dust pollution
5. Sort material into multi-levels at one operation
6. Low noise, less than 60 decibels
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Dimension|
How does vibro sieve work?
The model is suspended on rugged springs that allow it to vibrate freely while minimizing power consumption and preventing vibration transmission to the floor. The flow patterns of material can be fine turned for screening efficiency by repositioning the bottom eccentric weight relative to the top eccentric weight.
1. Chemical industry: resin pigment, medicine, grease, fire-extinguishing agent, rubber and plastic.
2. Grinding material, glass, ceramic industry: silica sand, alumina, grinding material, glass powder, refractory material.
3. Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, bean milk, yeasts must, pollen, food additive.
4. Paper-making industry: whitish soil slush, black and white fluid, filling fluid, waste fluid and paper-making fluid.
5. Mine industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide.
6. Mechanical industry: casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder.
7. Others: carbon black, light calcium, additive, pearl powder, catalyst
Matters needing attention when using vibro sieve:
1. Once the machine on operation, the vibration part shall not be connected or contact with any object.
2. When feeding materials, pay attention to ensure the uniform feeding.
3. When the material through down, keeping no big impact to damage the screen.
4. Before operation and power off, there should no be any material on screen surface.
5. If there is any abnormal sound in the operation, the machine should be shutdown immediately and to check.
6. Ensure vibration motor maintenance regularly.
How to get one set of vibro sieve, please by sending us the following listed questions:
Name of material
Characteristic of material, such as water content, size of material, specific gravity
Capacity per hour you asked
How many layers you asked
Sieve mesh for each layer
3. Working situation
Voltage, Hertz, Phase