Lab Vibrating Screen, Laboratory Vibrating Screener
|FOB Price:||US $400-800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $400-800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: SYS-200
- Mass Scope of Workpiece: <900kg
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Mechanical Load
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Voltage: 220V, 110V, 50 or 60Hz
- Port: Shanghai, Qingdao
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Specification: 360*300*736
- HS Code: 84741000
- Max Diameter of Workpiece: <500mm
- Type: Vibration Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 1
- Control: Manual Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- MOQ: Only One Set
- Layer: Upto 8 Layers
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
Lab vibrating screen is recommended for general laboratory use and for the fine sieving of size particles.
|1.||top cover||5.||power cord|
|2.||sieves with different mesh||6.||locking handle|
Photo show main body and parts
Height and material
Layer suggest from 3-8 layer
Mesh size for reference
The model of lab vibrating screen enjoys the following advantages
1. Application: evaluation of size analysis
2. Typically requires 50-150g of sample material
3. Setting time limits for 1 second -9999 seconds
4. Up to 9 fractions in one sieving operation
5. One person can pick up it
6. Approved ISO 9001:2008, CE and BV certificates
7. Accurate mesh size guarantees precise analysis of sample
Matters needing attention when using the model
|a. Prior to operate the sieve shaker, ensure all the components are fastened, no broken on the sieves, no damage on the machine body, and the electrical cables are connected properly.|
b. Please check whether the machine model and specification are the same as your order.
c. Power supply is the same as shown on the machine plaque. (Tolerance for voltage is +/- 10%)
|a. Make sure the machine has been positioned horizontally|
b. Check the power and make sure it is in line with the required, check grounding wire.
c. The machine body cannot contact with other things.
d. Must use the fixing nut to fix the sieves.
|a. Turn off the power|
b. Clean the sieves after operation, place the machine in the right place
Does your sieve testing process sound like this?
1. You pour the sample into the top sieve, clamp the stack and turn on the shaker.
2. The shaker is finish
3. You clean each sieve and weigh the results.
4. Now you divide the weight of the sample retained in each sieve by the total weight to get % retained.
5. This process can take 10-15 minutes for a stack of 9 sieves.
If you need one set of lab vibrating screen, please let's know the following requirements:
1. How many sieves you need at once
2. The mesh size of each sieves
3. Please suggest the voltage in your plant