Stainless Steel Vibrating Powder Sieving Machine (XZS-1000-2)
|FOB Price:||US $900-2,200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $900-2,200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: XZS-1000-2S
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Sieving Machine
- Object: Food Processing
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Layer: Upto 5 Layer
- Design: Compact Design, Dust Proof
- Material of Screen: Stainless Steel 304
- Screen Accuracy: More Than 95%
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Specification: size depend on capacity you asked
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Motor
- Shaft Number: Double
- Supporting Device: Stainless Steel Springs
- Customized: Customized
- Product Name: Sieving Machine
- Type of Screen Frame: L-Shaped
- Diameter: From 400mm to 1800mm
- Quality: Superior
- Motor Protective Grade: IP55 or IP65
- Trademark: Hengyu
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
We are engaged in manufacturing sieving machine that is extensively used for separation of solids and gradation of material in accordance with their sizes.
Available in diameter of 400mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm...1800mm according to processing capacity per hour you asked.
They are designed for screening the dry material through any mesh size as per particles size.
Manufactured also in double/triple/four decks for multiple grading sizes in the same batch in the same process.
√ Features of sieving machine
1. Easily change screen cloth as needed
2. Automatic discharge of oversized materials
3. Can be applied for screening particle, powder, liquid in various industries
4. All- closed design, no dust pollution
5. Sort material into multi-levels at one operation
6. Low noise, less than 60 decibels
√ Function for machine
Classification: separation of solids into groups of liked sizes. Accurate sizing or classification of particles in two to five predetermined sizes.
Sifting and De-dusting: separating a small percentage of oversize or undersize solids from a large percentage of on-size solids.
De-watering: separating a small percentage of liquid or oversize solids from a large percentage of solids or on-size solids in a slurry.
√ Technical parameter
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Dimension|
√ How does the model work?
The sieving machine is suspended on rugged springs that allow it to vibrate freely while minimizing power consumption and preventing vibration transmission to the floor. The flow patterns of material can be fine turned for screening efficiency by repositioning the bottom eccentric weight relative to the top eccentric weight.
√ [Application In]
Chemical industry: Resin, powder, paint, fine powder, soda, citric acid
Ceramic industry: Alumina, quartz sand, slurry, glaze and pigment
Foodstuffs industry: Sugar, salt, alkali milk, powder, soybean milk, yeast
Papermaking industry: Black and white liquid paper, pulp, waste water recycle
Metallurgy: Metal powder, welding rod powder
Pharmacy: Chinese medicine powder, western medicine powder
Pollutant treatment: Rubbish waste, oil animal, droppings
√ Matters needing attention
1. Once the machine on operation, the vibration part shall not be connected or contact with any object.
2. When feeding materials, pay attention to ensure the uniform feeding.
3. When the material through down, keeping no big impact to damage the screen.
4. Before operation and power off, there should no be any material on screen surface.
5. If there is any abnormal sound in the operation, the machine should be shutdown immediately and to check.
6. Ensure vibration motor maintenance regularly.
√ Only by sending us the following information for selection of sieving machine:
|Name of material|
|Characteristic of material, such as water content, size of material, specific gravity|
|Capacity per hour you asked|
|How many layers you asked|
|Sieve mesh for each layer|
|Voltage, Hertz, Phase|
√ Our service
|Products introduction||Technical communication||Troubleshooting||Suitable model recommend|
|Production progress feedback||Advise time of dispatching goods||Update shipping information||Notice of customs clearance|
|12 months warranty||24 hours online service||Replacing main parts within warranty||Paid maintenance after warranty|
|Low charge providing |
quick- wear parts
|For big order engineers available to service machinery overseas|
√ Customers are often concerned questions
1. Client in South Africa: Can you please provide me the tariff code for sieving machine so I can forward it to my clearing agent?
Answer: The harmonized tariff code is: 8474.10 or you can use 8438.10
2. Client in Nigeria: List of quick-wearing parts that will be taken along with the equipment.
Answers: Quick-wearing parts include: screen, springs, seals etc... We will supply a certain amount of spare parts together with equipment for replacement
3. Client in Greece: Available warranty?
Answer: we supply warranty of one year for main parts except the quick-wearing parts.
4. Client in Thailand: The height of output to ground?
Answer: height of output to ground can be changed as requested to be 450mm. We accept customized services, diameter of feeding and discharging outlet, height of machine base and others can be changed as requirements of your working site.
5. Client in Kingdom: What's the material of your gaskets and seals because our raw material is spice?
Answers: the Gaskets and seals must be food safe material, they are made of silicon.
If you are still concerns in your products for the screening or conveying problems, please click on us, and we will recommend suitable model for you to help you solve screening or conveying problem.